Corporate & Personal Taxation
This area provides us with many opportunities to achieve savings for our clients.
Our recommendations are based on an appreciation by your Client Service Director of your overall requirements, including the commercial implications and the interaction between all taxes. When we have identified tax saving measures, we go on to ensure that they are implemented in a cost- effective manner.
We can offer you proactive advice on income tax, corporation tax, value added tax and inheritance tax.
Our specialist services include:
- Planning for groups of companies
- Business and corporate acquisitions, disposals and reorganisations
- UK companies setting up abroad
- Inward investment - foreign companies setting up in the UK
- Transfer pricing
- Private client services
- Individuals emigrating and immigrating
- UK and foreign trusts
- Estate and gift planning
- Share valuations
- Advising on tax efficient investment schemes
- Remuneration and reward planning including share option and other incentive schemes
- HM Revenue & Customs investigations
- Retirement, life assurance and pension planning
- Lloyd's underwriters
- Reducing the burdens of direct and indirect taxes upon charities
Our procedures ensure tax returns, claims and elections are filed within the prescribed time limits. We also advise clients when tax payments are due.